Do you love being challenged and would you like the opportunity to be creative and grow with a Montreal based candy company? Then we are looking for you! Join our fun and dynamic team and become a part of Montreal’s greatest Candy Success Story! Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a vibrant and professional individual to join the SQUISH team! In this role you’ll be responsible for carrying out the graphic design of a wide variety of products, packaging, web, social media, brochures and our newsletter. The Ideal candidate should be well organized, have solid communication skills and have an eye for detail.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is a competent professional and is able to participate at the senior level of management, can support the growth of the business with his/her management style as well as his/her analytical abilities. The candidate must be self-assured and able to challenge the status-quo in their area of expertise. The candidate will ensure complete ownership of the e-Commerce division, including achievement of sales targets, building and implementing targeted marketing programs and driving performance of the channel.
ONTARIO Scarborough Town Center
Our ideal candidate is someone who is extremely organized, proactive and exhibits a business mindset. Strong customer service skills and a passion for gourmet confectionary are a must.
• Minimum 3-year experience in a similar position
• Impeccable communication skills in English (and French—Quebec only)
• Oversees operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures
• Provide leadership, management and supervision in all aspects of managing a SQUISH location.
We're hiring for the Holidays!
We are looking for a vibrant and professional individual to join the SQUISH team! In this role you’ll be responsible for sharing your passion about the product you are representing and interest the customer in purchasing the product and most of all…. have fun while doing it!
• Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position
• Impeccable communication skills
• You must be positive-thinking and goal-focused
• Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills in order to effectively communicate with customers individually and in group settings.