Do you love being challenged and would you like the opportunity to be creative and grow with a Montreal based candy company? Then we are looking for you! Join our fun and dynamic team and become a part of Montreal’s greatest Candy Success Story! Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our ideal candidate is someone who is a competent professional and is able to participate at the senior level of management, can support the growth of the business with his/her management style as well as his/her analytical abilities. The candidate must be self-assured and able to challenge the status-quo in their area of expertise. The candidate will ensure complete ownership of the e-Commerce division, including achievement of sales targets, building and implementing targeted marketing programs and driving performance of the channel.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is a competent professional and is able to participate at the senior level of management, can support the growth of the business with his/her management style as well as his/her analytical abilities. The candidate must be self-assured and able to challenge the status-quo in their area of expertise. .
• Review purchase orders. Work pro-actively to reduce the cost of purchase by consolidating the POs, minimizing pickups and buying smart.
• Responsible for issuing purchase orders to the suppliers, confirming purchase orders to ensure proper pricing and arrival dates. Follow up with vendors that are non-compliant.
• Ensure follow-up on correspondence, suppliers’ rates requests or any information requests.
As our Customer Service Manager, you will be on our front lines and will be the first point of contact for many of our customers. The ideal candidate will possess a drive to succeed with little supervision, will take pride in helping others, and will become a valued member of an evolving team.
You will provide excellent customer service and promote this idea throughout the organisation. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
QUEBEC Carrefour Laval
The key objective for this position is to grow the business, develop leaders within your team and assist the Store Manager with the development and maintenance of a successful store environment. Our ideal candidate is someone who is extremely organized, proactive, exhibits a business mindset and is passionate about being our next Store Manager. Strong customer service skills and a passion for gourmet confectionary are a must..
• Minimum 2-3 years experience in a similar position
• Impeccable communication skills in English (and French—Quebec only)
• Key focus is to support the Store Manager
• Assists in overseeing operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures
QUEBEC Montreal Eaton Center
Support the Store Manager in all tasks necessary to the efficient operations of the store. Provide outstanding customer service in order to maximize sales and promote the company's image of quality and professionalism. Reports directly to the Store Manager and Assistant Manager. He/she supports the management team by motivating and supervising sales associates.
ONTARIO Sherway Gardens
We are looking for a vibrant and professional individual to join the SQUISH team! In this role you’ll be responsible for sharing your passion about the product you are representing and interest the customer in purchasing the product and most of all…. have fun while doing it!
• Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position
• Impeccable communication skills
• You must be positive-thinking and goal-focused
• Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills in order to effectively communicate with customers individually and in group settings.