Do you love being challenged and would you like the opportunity to be creative and grow with a Montreal based candy company? Then we are looking for you! Join our fun and dynamic team and become a part of Montreal’s greatest Candy Success Story! Send us your resume at email@example.com
We are looking for a dynamic individual who can communicate well and has a special interest in food/confectionary. You must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment, capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing.
• Review purchase orders. Work pro-actively to reduce the cost of purchase by consolidating the POs, minimizing pickups and buying smart.
• Responsible for issuing purchase orders to the suppliers, confirming purchase orders to ensure proper pricing and arrival dates. Follow up with vendors that are non-compliant.
• Ensure follow-up on correspondence, suppliers’ rates requests or any information requests.
In this role you’ll be responsible for developing and enhancing the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
• Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records
• Maintains employee benefits programs, recommending benefit programs to management
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource requirements; conducting investigations and maintaining records
As our Customer Service Manager, you will be on our front lines and will be the first point of contact for many of our customers. The ideal candidate will possess a drive to succeed with little supervision, will take pride in helping others, and will become a valued member of an evolving team.
You will provide excellent customer service and promote this idea throughout the organisation. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
• Assisting the Production Director in the day to day organization and execution
• Daily administrative tasks: reception and filing
• Ensuring filing systems are up to date and efficiently organized
• Maintaining/replenishing inventory of production supplies
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content manager specializing in the confectionary industry, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented, you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency. Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for inventory accuracy, END to END order fulfillment and overall quality control. He or she will be managing the warehouse and packaging supervisor.
Are you someone who inspires others and consistently leads by example? The candidate will be responsible for managing and directing the marketing and design team, while working in liaison with buying and sales. This role is responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the entire organization in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
The candidate will be responsible for the administration and control of all finance-related processes and issues within the company, as well as ensuring that all required controls and processes are in place to protect the assets of the company. Our ideal candidate is a competent professional who is capable of participating at the senior level of management, while supporting the growth of the business with his/her management style and analytical abilities. The candidate must be self-assured and willing to challenge the status-quo in their area of expertise.
Montreal Eaton Centre
Support the Store Manager in all tasks necessary to the efficient operations of the store. Provide outstanding customer service in order to maximize sales and promote the company's image of quality and professionalism. Reports directly to the Store Manager and Assistant Manager. He/she supports the management team by motivating and supervising sales associates.